- Wash & Dry Site: Wash the skin where you will apply the Patch with soap and water. Be sure skin is completely dry before applying the patch. Do not use a moisturizing soap, lotion, astringent, or other skin care product where you will be applying the patch.
- Cut: Cut envelope, making sure not to cut the Patch inside of it.
- Remove Clear Liner: To remove the liner, fold one corner over of the patch. Gently rub the folded corner between your finger and thumb to separate the patch and liner. Remove entire liner before applying the patch.
- Apply: Apply one Pain Relief Patch to the are of most discomfort. Firmly press the patch in place, focusing on all four edges.
- Do not apply to open wounds, cuts or rashes.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose, or mouth.
- If contact with eyes occurs, rinse right away with water or saline.
- Remove the patch if irritation occurs. Talk to your doctor if irritation continues.
- Fold and discard patch after use. Discard unused patches 3 months after opening envelope.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.